Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Two Guys Talking Tube

"Did you see Black Sails yet?"
"No, let me make sure it taped."
"Damn, I don't know what's wrong with this. Didn't tape from Sunday."
"You gotta check that out. I've already seen it three times on Starz repeats."
"Let me look."
"Okay, I've got it set right now. Will catch it on Monday's showing."
"It might have hit a conflict with Downton Abbey."
"I can't watch that English stuff."
"I know."
"I'm a little behind on his Lordship and the clan. Even with servant downsizing, sometimes it's tough to keep up with the characters."
"I didn't know Branson is in The Imitation Game. Plays an embedded Russian spy."
"I can't watch that English stuff."
"Did you see Agent Carter yet"
"I did watch it last night."
"I forgot how much of a comic book it was. But, I did like it."
"It was hard to absorb a double episode in one sitting, even skipping the commercials."
"Did you realize that the senator was a lookalike for Kevin Spacey playing the president on "Net Flix's House of Cards?"
"No"
"And one of those guys at the conference table was ringer for Kirk Kerkorian. The investor, Vegas guy."
"No. didn't catch that."
"Wasn't him though, The guy's dead,"
"Are you up-to-date with Shades of Blue?"
"Yeah, but just what I told you: another badge-on-the-belt-babe."
"I mean, what cop goes to her daughter's cello recital in the auditorium wearing her badge?"
"You're right."
"Her hair of course is always perfect.."
"I think J-Lo's doing a good job."
"Did you realize she's listed as a executive producer? Smart girl."
"Oh, she's all right. I never realized the jugs she has."
"I always knew her butt could move furniture, but the front of her could push things around as well."
"What is it with these cop shows. Everyone is a wiseugy, 'I gave up morning sex to come here, it better be good.'"
"What's up with that? Gratuitous violence up the kazoo. I mean, these shows are a great recruitment tool for the NYPD. Become a cop, get laid left and right, wear a badge on your belt, and walk around with a Glock holstered in the small of your back."
"And what the hell is up with the dimwit cop, Tess?, who moves a body she had nothing to do with turning into a stiff?"
"Because her house is for sale?"
"Who lives next to an empty lot in NYC these days?"
"It doesn't exist."
"Makes absolutely no sense. And J-Lo handcuffs a guy to a bed for hours?"
"Talk about contaminating a crime scene."
"I like Ray Liotta."
"Yeah, he's good. I like that he's got to keep putting his glasses on to read. That is very realistic."
"I know."
"He's got that menacing Jack Nicholson voice. You know, like he's trying to get toast in a diner."
"You're right."
"What was the name of that movie?"
"Five Easy Pieces."
"Right."
"Blacklist. Have you seen the Blacklist you missed?
I can't find S3E11 anywhere. Not On-Demand. Nowhere. something happened there as well."
"I'll keep looking."
"You gotta be more careful."
"Why don't you watch the show live?"
"Are you kidding? With all those commercials? Two dollars at McDonald's. And Jan selling her RAV-4 Toyotas."
"I thought you didn't see the commercials."
"Sometimes I let them play though, like golf, because I gotta go pee."
"If I don't get back in time, I just rewind."
"Easy."
"You know, I completely forgot what, in the Blacklist, they were finding in the teddy bear."
"What was it called? The Zodiac."
"The Fulcrum."
"Right."
"Do you think Sarah Palin could do Christine Lahti's job."
"Sarah Palin couldn't check coats."
"I think you're right."
"I was glad to see Strahan, you know the Director, dropped in on those Dutch folks,"
"Definitely. No more episodes for him. "
"Time to move on."
"No more contract there."
"I told you I tried to expand my DVR, and they sent me new boxes."
"Yeah."
"Well, they neglected to tell me there is no way to transfer the contents from my old box to the new box."
"I was going to be able to do six shows at once, but I'd have to start from scratch."
"Back the boxes went. With a snide note to Verizon that they misled me."
"You mentioned that."
"I get jammed up with only being able to do two shows."
"I keep searching for conflicts every day and rearrange the schedule to record things at 2 a.m. if  I can."
"Thursday night is tough."
"I got to do Elementary, and that only leaves one more show to be able to record."
"Right now I'm staying with Shades of Blue."
"Same time as Elementary, but I love to poke holes in it."
"You record way more than I do."
"I know."
"I add those English shows, and the schedule gets filled up."
"I keep grooming the space, as well."
"Is there going to be a new Orphan Black?
"Jesus, I forgot all about that one."
"They were all sitting around at the end of the last one, right? Sarah's alter egos were everywhere at the table?
"They can't be going on from there, can they?"
"Who knows."
"What are you watching tonight?"
"Tuesday's not good for me."
"Will probably watch Black Sails again."
"I gotta go."
"I gotta check for conflicts."


http://www.onofframp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment