Monday, October 29, 2012

The Deposition

In a prior life I occasionally had to gave depositions as part of my work. The corporate lawyer told me these were sworn statements, testimony that was "memorialized" for possible use in a future proceeding. I liked his phrase "memorialized" and always held onto it. So, here is my storm Sandy deposition.
  • How does a storm that has 75 mph winds only travel toward us at 13 mph?
  • Why can't I help myself and somehow think that whenever I see New Jersey's Governor Chris Christie block out the clouds that he somehow swallowed Rosie O'Donnell?
  • Iran has hacked the National Weather Service computers and fed the servers an image of a storm headed our way. This is a diversionary move, somewhat like what Brad Pitt and the gang did to the vault area in the Bellagio in Las Vegas. We're in trouble from an attack.
  • Why is Bermuda still on the map?
  • My biggest fear with regard to this storm is that my wife and my friend Dave will be right. I'm going to have to move.
http://www.onofframp.blopsot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment