Saturday, June 18, 2011

She's Back

She's back in the news.  With the European money crisis heating up again, and with Greece teetering toward insolvency, the German Chancellor Angela Merkel is once again the world's most photographed woman with clothes on.

She's everywhere.  She's seen with France's  President Nicolas Sarkozy more often than his wife.  She once again appears nearly everyday in the WSJ.

Do I notice her more now because there are photos in the WSJ?  I don't know.

I do know she has a friendly looking demeanor and if the whole European crisis costs her her job, for whatever reason, she should be able to gain employment as their version of Captain Kangaroo.

I can't help it.  She reminds me of Captain Kangaroo.  And nobody didn't like Captain Kangaroo.   

http://www.onofframp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment