Sunday, February 24, 2019

Joe Biden's Irish?

The NYT must be getting desperate if they approved my Maureen Dowd comment for publication today. They already had 662 comments when I dashed off this morning's comment. I was surprised the comment section wasn't closed, but it wasn't.

And I was further surprised when they approved my carefully constructed words for comment inclusion. Perhaps it was because I did soften up a bit and say that Biden is the only Democrat I would vote for if I were not to vote Republican. My vote is never a given.

Referring to Joe Biden as Uncle Joe is a poor choice of words. Joseph Stalin was referred to as Uncle Joe, and Biden and Stalin share no similarities other than having nieces and nephews.

Comment:

That's it? Do you write your columns while between express stops on the Metro? Punch them out on your phone?

'Vanity Fair' again. I'll say this, you name your sources. I guess I'm way outside the Beltway because I didn't know about the affair with Beau's widow and his married brother.

As someone who usually votes Republican, Joe Biden is the ONLY Democrat I would vote for. The question will be can he empty out the elevator full of other Democratic candidates and press the buttons for himself.

At 76, it's worth a try.

http://www.onofframp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment